Barista I (Point of Sale)
· Greet Customers (by name) in a friendly manner
· Create and Maintain a Welcoming Environment
· Accurately take and fulfill customer orders
· Accurately describe and sell products
· Communicate effectively with team to ensure accuracy of orders
· Take payment and provide change
· Respond to customer questions and concerns in a helpful and gracious manner
· Keep front of the house and back of the house CLEAN and STOCKED
· Alert management when supplies are running low
· Backfill pastry case and retail items
· Do dishes. Do dishes.
· Receive, Check-in and put away incoming inventory
· Professionally represent the company in all interactions
· Follow the workflow to deliver items to customers efficiently
· Deliver consistent-quality products and superior service EVERY SINGLE TIME!
· Treat all customers as honored guests – Execute exceptional customer service
· Show up on time, ready to work, with a good attitude – leave the drama at the door
· Play well with others! Work effectively in a team environment. Pull your weight
· All duties are performed in a friendly and helpful manner
· Self-directed and Proactive work ethic
Seven Most Critical Elements of a Great Employee
1. Creates a Welcoming Environment for all Customers
2. Promotes Cleanliness and Organization throughout the shop
3. Professionally Represents the Mission and Values of Mazama Coffee Co
4. Handles Difficult Situations with Grace
5. Able to work quickly, without loss of quality, in a quick-paced environment
6. Ramps quickly in all areas of training
7. Looks for Opportunities to Enhance Profitability of the Company
WE DO NOT HIRE FOR SEASONAL HELP.
YOU MUST HAVE FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS, INCLUDING SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS.