Bakery & Sandwich Maker
Prerequisites :: Solid baking experience in either a residential (home) or commercial setting. If you are an avid home baker, you may be just who we’re looking for.
· Accurately fulfill customer orders through careful attention to detail
· Accurately follow and prepare recipes/doughs as instructed
· Bake-off pastry items as needed
· Prep for lunch
· Prep for morning baking
· Communicate effectively with team to ensure accuracy of orders
· Keep back of the house CLEAN and STOCKED
· Alert management when supplies are running low
· Backfill pastry case and retail items
· Do dishes. Do dishes.
· Receive, Check-in and put away incoming inventory
· Professionally represent the company in all interactions
· Follow the workflow to deliver items to customers efficiently
· Deliver consistent-quality products and superior service EVERY SINGLE TIME!
· Treat all customers as honored guests – Execute exceptional customer service
· Show up on time, ready to work, with a good attitude – leave the drama at the door
· Play well with others! Work effectively in a team environment. Pull your weight
· All duties are performed in a friendly and helpful manner
· Self-directed and Proactive work ethic
Six Most Critical Elements of a Great Employee
1. Promotes Cleanliness and Organization throughout the shop
2. Professionally Represents the Mission and Values of Mazama Coffee Co
3. Handles Difficult Situations with Grace
4. Able to work quickly, without loss of quality, in a quick-paced environment
5. Ramps quickly in all areas of training
6. Looks for Opportunities to Enhance Profitability of the Company
WE DO NOT HIRE FOR SEASONAL HELP.
YOU MUST HAVE FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS, INCLUDING AFTERNOONS UNTIL 5PM.